Marianne Wells Yoga School 200 hr Teacher Training in Costa Rica
Saturday March 3rd 2018 - Saturday March 17th 2018
Location: Cahuita, Costa Rica Daily Schedule: 6am-8am Morning practice / meditation
9am-1:30pm Posture/anatomy workshops
2:30pm-7pm Philosophy/Practicum/Modifications/ Business
8pm-9pm One on One (Optional) Cost: All-inclusive pricing includes tuition, lodging, 3 vegetarian meals per day, daily maid service, fresh linens, group ground transportation between San Jose and Cahuita, applicable taxes. All lodging with en suite bathroom. Prices do not include air or personal ground transportation, Costa Rica departure tax, travel insurance.
All prices and payment in US Dollars per person:
Dorm (Women only) $3095
Single $4095 Email: email@example.com Phone: 9524573088
Discover what over 200 Canadians have experienced over the years. Join Marianne Wells Yoga School in Costa Rica! March is the perfect time to escape to the warm tropical weather of Costa Rica for two week of intensive study with a group of like-minded people.
Marianne Wells Yoga School 200 hour yoga teacher training are open to everyone. Follow your desire to deepen your knowledge of yoga's teachings in a caring and sharing environment with other like-minded individuals. This is a yoga teacher training at its best! Graduates of this long-running program are now successfully teaching yoga in over 60 countries around the world. Come and experience the joy and passion to share with the world.
Marianne Wells Yoga School Teacher Training - Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School offers 200 hour RYT training at The Goddess Garden, Cahuita Costa Rica. Where the rainforest meets the sea along the Caribbean - Marianne Wells Yoga School and The Goddess Garden offer the perfect location for a concentrated curriculum.
To learn more, go to www.mariannewells.com for details. Please contact Marianne Wells Yoga School via Facebook or at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Explore modifications in asanas to best benefit the practitioner, including the use of props.
- Develop an eye for alignment, mastering how to make verbal cues and safe and smart hands-on adjustments.
- Master practical systems; pranayama, meditation, chanting, kriyas.
- Learn how to design a balanced joyful class with smart sequencing of postures.
- Study physical / subtle anatomy / physiology of the body systems.
- Applied Yoga Therapy; learn how to work with pain, injuries, and many health conditions.
- Become aware of yogaï¿½s benefits and healing energies, chakras, nadis, etc.
- Understand professional ethics and the business of yoga.
- Know how nutrition and lifestyle affect yourself, your students, life.
- Apply yogaï¿½s philosophy into your practice and life.
- Study the Sutras of Patanjali, discuss aspects of the Bhagavad Gita.
- Master steady postures through in depth asana study based on the foundations of alignment-based yoga.
- Be introduced to multidisciplinary styles of Vinyasa, Ashtanga Primary Series, Kundalini, Tibetan, Tantra, Restorative yoga.
- Understand what goes into; yoga for children, for seniors, for pre / post natal students.
- You will develop your own teaching style based on who you are and who you can be!
- Business of Yoga; develop your brand, market, advertise, legal, financials.
Yoga Directory Canada is an user-generated website founded in 2004. It provides an ideal way for yoga enthusiasts to find yoga teachers & studios, workshops, retreats, teacher trainings, vacations & more. Members can their list classes & events.