The Amazing ERICH SCHIFFMANN returns!
June 5 – 7, 2015 Sorrento BC
For details visit soyayoga.com/retreats/soya-annual-retreat-erich-schiffmann/
One of you so clearly summed up his teachings.
“Erich embodies a yogic life yet grew up in North American culture. He also chooses to manifest his teachings in a way that are NOT bound to this material world. He has a unique gift for speaking in ways that reflect the current communication styles and yet the message is that of classical yoga. For me this is THE best.”
Please join Mugs and Bob and SOYA faculty for this amazing event. Not only will this be a celebration of SOYA’s past, with SOYA teachers leading some classes but also a celebration of a new beginning of our annual retreat in the beautiful Shuswap.
Who better than Erich to christen this new location for SOYA’s Annual Retreat. His believe in the strength of the universe and to flow with what presents itself to us in life. To give us a freedom in our choices with the power of intuition and to make change without fear and empowering us in our decision making. This promises to be a unique event so register early as space is more limited compared to previous retreats.
Sorrento is located on the Trans Canada Highway 20 mins west of Salmon Arm and 45 minutes east of Kamloops. Sorrento Centre is run by the Anglican church and provides meals, accommodation and camping with pets allowed onsite! For more information on Sorrento Centre go to www.sorrento-centre.bc.ca For people flying in for the retreat, Kelowna airport will still be the best.
Preliminary Program Overview:
Friday June 5th, 2015
- 3:00 pm Registration begins
- 6:00 pm – Welcome and Introductions
- 6:20 pm – 9:00 pm Meditation, Dharma talk and Asana with Erich Schiffmann in the Memorial Hall.
Saturday June 6th, 2015
- 7:00 am – 7:30 am Morning Meditation with SOYA Faculty
- 7:45 am – 8:30 am Breakfast in the Dining Room
- 9:00 am – 12:00 noon Meditation, Dharma talk and Asana with Erich Schiffmann in the Memorial Hal.
- 12:15 – 3:00 pm Lunch and Free time
- 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm Meditation, Dharma talk and Asana with Erich Schiffmann in the Memorial Hall.
- 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm Dinner
- 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm Kirtan
Sunday June 7th, 2015
- 7:00 am – 7:30am Morning Meditation with SOYA Faculty
- 7:45 am – 8:45 am Asana Class with Mugs McConnell in the Memorial Hall
- 9:00 am -10.00 am Brunch
- 10:00-12:00 noon Meditation, and Dharma talk with Erich Schiffmann
- 12:00-12:30 Sacred Closing and departure